The upcoming virtual event “CiviCRM for COVID-19 Response” scheduled for June 25, 2020, at noon (EDT) brings together nonprofits organizations and consultants to discuss how they have used CiviCRM and discuss their solutions for service delivery and crisis response. The event will be free of charge.
“Whether you are new to the open source CRM for the civic sector, evaluating solutions, or an experienced user, there will be a mix of presentations and workshop discussions. Sessions will explore needs-mapping, crowdfunding, staff rotas and volunteer registration, using CiviCRM with both Drupal and WordPress. With speakers from Calgary to Cologne, it is scheduled for the daytime in the Americas, Europe and Western Africa. For the rest of the world, videos of the presentations will be available afterwards.”CiviCRM for COVID-19 Response website
Session and Speakers
- The CiviCRM Mutual Aid extension for matching needs & offers of help with Björn Enders, Systopia | Cologne, Germany (Mutual Aid Extension on GitHub)
- Crowdfunding in CiviCRM with Alejandro Salgado, iXiam | Barcelona, Spain
- Worker scheduling for a Community Health Centre’s social dispatch team with Karin Gerritsen, Semper IT | Calgary, Canada
- Using CiviVolunteer to co-ordinate volunteers during lockdown with Louisa Peters, Volunteer Coordinator of Moor Allerton Elderly Care | Leeds, UK
- Coordinating bulk purchasing and distribution of food with Eric Goldhagen, Openflows Community Technology Coop, Amy Rebecca Marsico and Jacob Missen, Flatbush United Mutual Aid | New York, USA
- Beginners’ guide to CiviCRM with Rose Lanigan, Ruza Solutions | Bradford, UK
- Using WordPress & CiviCRM with Kevin Cristiano & Dana Skallman, Tadpole Collective, New York, USA
Present at CiviCRM for COVID-19 Response
People, who are using CiviCRM as part of a response to Coronavirus: be it medical, community support, fundraising, Mutual Aid or anything else, and would like contribute with a presentation can connect with the organizers in the #covid-19 channel on CiviCRM Chat.