Since 1998 Birgit Pauli-Haack has worked with nonprofits as a web developer, a technology strategist, a trainer and community organizer. She founded Pauli Systems, LC in 2002, now a team of six. It is a 100% distributed company. Since 2010, her team has used WordPress to build new nonprofit sites and applications.
Our team of developers, designers, web strategist and project managers is looking forward to connect with you, your team and your constituents!
Featured photo: Birgit Pauli-Haack, presenting at TechNow Conference 2018 near Pittsburgh
We assist an array of small, middle and large nonprofits with
- Online communications via email marketing and social media
- Revamping of websites to streamline donor experiences and communication
- Integrating of events, membership and donor management tools into a coherent systems
- Building mobile apps for special service delivery and client management.
- Training of content creators in mastering their day-to-day tools and streamline their production process for video, audio, blog post, web page.
- We also help with search engine visibility, content audits and performance benchmarking.
Latest Posts for nonprofit organizations
- Nine (9) Tips for Nonprofit WebsitesThe worldwide endemic is providing you with an opportunity. Many people will come through this with a keen understanding of what is …
- Google Search Console is a treasure chest for content marketing.How do I come up with blogging ideas for my nonprofit website or my online business? It’s a question often asked. When …
- CiviCRM Donor and Events Management for NonprofitsThis post was first published on CiviCRM community web site. At first glance, one might think CiviCRM donor management for nonprofits is …
Our latest projects
We are proud members of the following networks and groups:
- C3 Consultant – Community Foundation of Collier County
- TechSoup Consultant Connection
- Member & Community organizer at NTEN – Nonprofit Technology Network
- Community Organizer & Sponsor – Tech4Good SWFL
- Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership
Contributor Open-Source Projects
We are also
Let us know how we can help you. Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out this form: