Since 1998 Birgit Pauli-Haack has worked with nonprofits as a web developer, a technology strategist, a trainer and community organizer. She founded Pauli Systems, LC in 2002, now a team of six. It is a 100% distributed company. Since 2010, her team has used WordPress to build new nonprofit sites and applications.
Our team of developers, designers, web strategist and project managers is looking forward to connect with you, your team and your constituents!
Featured photo: Birgit Pauli-Haack, presenting at TechNow Conference 2018 near Pittsburgh
Working with Nonprofits: Two Interviews with Birgit Pauli-Haack
We assist an array of small, middle and large nonprofits with
- Online communications via email marketing and social media
- Revamping of websites to streamline donor experiences and communication
- Integrating of events, membership and donor management tools into a coherent systems
- Building mobile apps for special service delivery and client management.
- Training of content creators in mastering their day-to-day tools and streamline their production process for video, audio, blog post, web page.
- We also help with search engine visibility, content audits and performance benchmarking.
“As nonprofits push to achieve their missions, these organizations, writers and podcasters are leading innovation in the industry.”
It’s quite humbling to be mentioned next to giants like Beth Kanter, Amy Sample Ward, or Allison Fine, to just name a few. They wrote:
“Birgit Pauli-Haack specializes in web strategy and coding for nonprofits. In addition to her extensive customer service management knowledge, Pauli-Haack also leads the conversation in site editing and security. She runs the Gutenberg Times, an aggregator of news about the Gutenberg WordPress Block Editor, which has been downloaded by tens of thousands of users.
Our latest projects
Latest Posts for nonprofit organizations
- Data Clean-Up using Google Sheets FunctionsIn November 2020, TechSoup invited me to talk about our methods of data-clean-up with Google Sheets Functions for their TechTips Digest event. …
- How to create a Stripe Account for Online Payment ProcessingFor our business and nonprofit customers, we mostly connect their website to a Stripe account for online payment processing. Below we list …
- Live: CiviCRM for COVID-19 Response – June 25, 2020The upcoming virtual event “CiviCRM for COVID-19 Response” scheduled for June 25, 2020, at noon (EDT) brings together nonprofits organizations and consultants …
We are proud members of the following networks and groups:
- C3 Consultant – Community Foundation of Collier County
- TechSoup Consultant Connection
- Member & Community organizer at NTEN – Nonprofit Technology Network
- Community Organizer & Sponsor – Tech4Good SWFL
- Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership
Contributor Open-Source Projects
We are also
Let us know how we can help you. Send us an email via email@example.com
Or fill out this form: